Cannot get my T35 to work

I do not know when it stopped working (too many projects going on) but my T35 no longer seems to display anything. I first noticed it after upgrading my Spider to 4.2 but it still does not display anything when I reflash with 4.1. It also does not seem to work on my Hydra. Is there something I am missing? I know after flashing you need to reboot the board to update the display settings in memory. I also tried toggling the back light in code to no avail. Did I some how bust it or am I just missing something so obvious? Thanks.

First check the cables.

Then try deploying a project which uses the T35.

I have swapped that cables many times over and I have deployed a project (4.1 and 4.2) that use the display and as I mentioned I added a few lines of code to toggle the backlight with no luck.

How about the backlight? is it on?

I cannot tell so my guess is no (which I am leaning towards as the problem). I checked the pin that turns the backlight on/off and it is working correctly.

I mean When you plug in the display it should light up white. If it is good then I would suggest that you check the wide FPC cable. Is it connected to the back pannel?

Also It might be a configuration problem, so give it a shot and re-update the firmware.

Thanks Joe. It does not light up white. The FPC is connected just fine and I have resat it just in case. I have gone from 4.1 to 4.2 to 4.1 on my Spider. I will try to go to 4.2 again.

I have a coworker who has a spare T35 that I can try against my main boards and try my display on his main boards. I will let you know what I find out.

I swapped out my T35 for another and both of my mainboards work with another display. My display did not work on someone elses mainboard. How can I go about getting it repaired or replaced?

Email us directly with your order number and a link to this thread please.