Can we change the UI button colors?

With the old Glide buttons, we could set the color by setting the tint color and tint amount. There is no such feature in the current UI buttons.

Can we change the image used for the buttons to make something a little more graphical?

Lasty. There is a RadiusBorder setting but it doesn’t seem to do anything.

reference:
GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI/Controls/Button.cs

line 26 and 27

this.bitmapImageButtonDown = BitmapImage.FromGraphics(Graphics.FromImage(Resources.GetBitmap(Resources.BitmapResources.Button_Down)));
this.bitmapImageButtonUp = BitmapImage.FromGraphics(Graphics.FromImage(Resources.GetBitmap(Resources.BitmapResources.Button_Up)));

have you tried to add/replace this resources?

reference:
GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI/Controls/Button.cs
GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI/UI/Bitmap.cs

line 85 and 87

this should be added as github issue as dc.Scale9Image is an internal function and ignores the provided radius value (*border) i think

For my purpose, I inherited from the default button then override the OnRender method. Something like this:

public override void OnRender(DrawingContext dc)
        {
            var h = _imaging.Height;
            var w = _imaging.Width;
            var x = ((Width / 2) - (w / 2));
            var y = ((Height / 2) - (h / 2));
            // if (isTouched)
            //    dc.DrawEllipse(new SolidColorBrush(GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI.Media.Color.FromArgb(255, 0, 0, 225)), new GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI.Media.Pen(Colors.Blue), this.Width / 2, this.Height / 2, (this.Width / 2) - 2, (this.Height / 2) - 2);

if (isTouched)
                dc.DrawRectangle(new SolidColorBrush(GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI.Media.Color.FromArgb(255, 0, 0, 225)), new GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.UI.Media.Pen(Colors.Blue), 0,0,Width, ht);

dc.DrawImage(_imaging, x, y, 0, 0, w, h);
            // base.OnRender(dc);
        }

But I understand that you are looking for the default to be a bit more graphical by default.