Calling all commercial users!

@ ianlee74 - Thank you. We will keep posting news about the products.

4 Likes

Nice to see real product can be made.

I’m just hobbyist so must of my projects are just to see if it can be made, often they don’t be really product. :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@ jcplaza@ wiseaccess.com - very nice! May I enquire as to which cellular modem you are using? Did you develop your own or are you using a module?

1 Like

@ skeller - We are using a local supplier module based on Telit UL-865-NAD (3G) for our beta models. For production we will probably use a module we are currently designing, based on a 4G SimCom modem. We adopted the 20 pin XBee connector as a standard for modems and expansion modules, so the modem is very easy to replace.

We are also extending our firmware to support plug and play WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee and LoRa modules, all of them available in XBee format at affordable prices. This way our customers will have a wide spectrum of connectivity options.

3 Likes

muy bien! Looks good… :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi everybody. I am very pleased to tell that our Wisebox M4 field testing started today. The very first Wisebox M4 (G30 SoC based), was installed today in a condo in Santiago, Chile, monitoring two LPG tanks for our customer GASCO (nationwide LPG distributor).

Next week we’ll install several G30 and G80 based models in other customers locations. If everything goes fine, we will move into production phase in may.

See attached photos.

11 Likes

Hello everybody. It’s been a week since we installed our first Wisebox M4E (G30 based) in a customer location and is has been running 24x7 flawlessly. Customer is happy and preparing the first PO for 100 units. :smiley:

And today we installed the first Wisebox M4F (G80 based) to monitor an oxigen tank at a local hospital for another customer.

I am attaching pictures of the reports generated with the M4E transmitted data and some of the M4F installation.

Best regards,

12 Likes

@ jcplaza@ wiseaccess.com - Well done - keep them coming :slight_smile:

2 Likes

very nice indeed

@ jcplaza@ wiseaccess.com - Thanks for your posts. I use them in my courses of digital electronics to illustrate an industrial use of GHI products.

2 Likes

@ MNO - I am very pleased to be helpful.

In the next couple of weeks we will install more units: one in a cold storage facility and another at a rural power distribution grid (monitoring and controlling a 3phase recloser through DNP 3.0 protocol). I’ll make sure to include photos and explanations.

3 Likes

@ jcplaza@ wiseaccess.com - Thanks for the news. I will complete my presentation with these photos and explanations (of course in french :D)

1 Like

These are oldies, but both these products use a G120 and G400 respectively as their primary controllers:
[url]http://www.teledynemarine.com/z-boat-1800rp[/url]
[url]http://www.teledynemarine.com/rapidcast[/url]

4 Likes

@ Iggmoe - Thanks for the post. Very interesting. Is it possible to have more technical informations about the role of the G120, G400 in these products ?

@ MNO - For the Z-Boat series of products, the G120 handles all serial comms and acts as the interface between a navigational autonomy controller and the drone’s motors and servos.

For the rapidCAST, the G400 acts as the supervisory controller which monitors the system and directs the actions of a lower level (but much faster) motor controller, acting as a link between commands sent from the ship’s bridge and the winch’s actuators.

4 Likes

@ Iggmoe - Congratulations!! Really interesting to see this kind of products, made to work in very harsh conditions.

2 Likes

@ Iggmoe -
Congratulations. Thank you for the clarification.