Broken new display

Today i get my Spider starter kit. After i opened my display there where 2 things inside. Display and little something(first image in attach) labeled with 4R7 on chip and L1 on display. Without this the display does not work.
After holding this 4R7 on display, the display actually works.

Then i noticed second unexpected thing. Some pins are “melted” together (second image). Is this normal?

Those pins that look shorted are normal so do not worry about those. But for that part, it must have been knocked off in shipping. We apologies for any inconvenience.

We can either get you an RMA and replace the display for you or if you like you can solder the coil back on the circuit. Do not worry, you will still have warranty even if you solder that part. Just let us know how we can make this better for you.

O, great. I will solder it back. It was a really happy and then sad day because of this.
But if soldering is the only thing i must do, then the day is getting better.

Keep up the good work.

It’s working now. :))

Did you order from us directly?

No, from Germany (Watterott Electronic).
I must say, they were very nice. I get the product in four days which is fast in my experience for our country (Slovenia).
The only negative thing about this order was this broken chip. But this problem is already forgotten.