Bootloader size

Hi,
Is possible, in future release, to implement custom size for bootloader region?
Thank you

It is possible but would be worth the work needed? Why do you need a custom size boot loader region?

My application take more than 100KB , and I calculate I could write bootloader code in about 30K

What application needs more than 100k?! I have never seen anyone use that much on usbizi

[quote]What application needs more than 100k?! I have never seen anyone use that much on usbizi
[/quote]
Sorry for inconvenience , my application…
I have attached to my board GSM,GPS, i2c accelerometer, I-Button,SPI flash memory , PNA device and I monitor CAN network, digital and analog inputs .
On the other hands, application starts from about 25K , size of MF libraries

WOW, nice application. I am curious on how many lines of code is your application if this is something you can find out somehow

Around 15K

Is still possible to implement this feature?
I started another project using W5100 and USBClient , and the full deployment has already 85K , but my app’s pe file only 25K.
Thank you,
Cosmin

This will be extremely difficult to implement for very little over-all benefit back. I doubt it will be implemented.

Maybe you can do something in RLP. It will not be that easy and we do not support it.
Don’t enable or use the IFU. Make an RLP “update” function. This “update” must not return to C# code. It will read the application file (your managed app) over UART for example and then write directly to FLASH on NXP processor.