Best place in the UK to get the FEZ Spider modules from

Hi
Do the prices on Mouser include VAT ?
Did you had to pay any taxes (VAT or customs) when receiving ?

I remeber ordering a AVR32 board a few years ago through Digikey.
When it arrived I had to pay VAT + customs taxes which almost doubled the cost of the board.

br

Turned up this morning at around 10am. Not bad for an order placed on Thursday morning.

There were no extra charges to pay when it arrived, I thought there may have been some.

For the UK, from their website:
Free FedEx Shipping on orders over £50 (excludes heavy items).

Shipping includes all duty and customs fees. Vat added where applicable.

Thanks
Looks valuable

Is available from some distributor in europe the DuinoProto board ?
No one seems to have it !

Thank you

Thanks Molando,

I’ll order from them next. I’m looking for a relay module and the music module. I’ll have to bump up the order to make it over £50 so I can get the £12.00 delivery cost dropped.

Jas

Please let us know if you are hit with VAT from them.
Not sure why I was not. Think I may have either just been lucky, clicked on a wrong option, or the vat was somehow already included.

Regards,
Molando

I have to wait till the end of the month to order but I’ll let you know. They do have this on the Basket window:

“All prices include duty and customs fees on select shipping methods.”

Jas

It looks like because the order was placed on the mouser uk site the duty etc was included (as it shoudl be) if you order direct from GHI then you will get stung with duty on top. FedEx pay this for you then send you an invoice :frowning: as i discovered. Even though it was worth the money to get a spider kit :slight_smile: