Main Site Documentation

Bad Link

FYI - This is what you get when you try to download the USBizi firmware updater from the downloads page of the Panda-II.

You should add a forum section just for the website.

From what page?! I do not see it here http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/product/256

I must be losing my mind… I’m 99% sure that I ended up on this page and got the error when clicking the highlighted link. But, I can’t reproduce it again from anywhere. I’m thinking I may have had an old page cached since I can’t find any references anywhere to downloaded the USBizi Updater anymore. Didn’t there used to be an online version of it?

It comes with the sdk now. You already should have it on your system.

C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI NETMF v4.1 SDK\Firmware Update

@ architect - Yea, I knew that one was there but I had a faint memory of there being one available that you could run directly from the website. I couldn’t remember if it was the same or not. I needed to upgrade the firmware on a project where the LDR & RST buttons are very hard to get to. I was hoping that one of the methods wouldn’t require me to push them :slight_smile: No such luck. I definitely learned my lesson about not carrying those buttons through with every shield.

You are not crazy. I replied to you, I checked the wiki and found the bad links and removed them. Your original post didn’t say wiki :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Sorry about that. I started at the Store and a couple clicks later I was on the Wiki. Wasn’t really planning to need to backtrack at the time. Glad you found it.