Are you thinking what I am thinking?

http://www.tinyclr.com/codeshare/entry/683

Posted. See Justin, it did (eventually) happen.

5 Likes

Video is private :frowning:

Updated it - you got me in the 3 minutes I was trying to post everything and make it all live. It is now unlisted, can you see it?

Priceless mate!

@ Brett - Awesome! Great job!

The first voice reminds me of Hawking

@ brett - did you share the design on oshpark, are you selling the breakout, or both?

dirtier than a dead dingo’s donger? did i get that right? lol!

Not surprising with Australia’s questionable history :smiley:

Yep, I understand he uses Epson’s “Paul” voice which is the default voice and the main one that I used.

OSHPark - I’ve never figured out how to share a project from there. It’d be a great “community” feature. As I said, the original run I had made is slightly wrong and it’s been revised (I had the wrong dimensions on hole spacing by 1mm) so I only have my one spare dodgy one and don’t have any of the new one. I have just looked at Seeed and am happy to have a batch made up based on demand - knowing how many will help, so register your interest here. I don’t have a bulk quantity of Gadgeteer sockets so I might just offer bare boards - probably $4 plus postage for black solder mask, ENIG finished boards (unless Justin wants to offer outsource services? :slight_smile: )

The dingo quote - you can blame Graham Norton for that, one of his guests a few weeks ago spouted that. But apparently the quote is actually meant to be “drier than”. Go figure that one out ! dry as a dead dingo's donger - Wiktionary, the free dictionary