Anyone knows what is this?!

Have you seen those little spring pads that are used to connect a module to any PCB without soldering? They are awesome but I am not sure where to buy them!

ebay or amazon is for Esp32 mcu

I am not talking about the board. I am taking about those very tiny pins used for connections. You can see them in the first photo

sorry i missunderstood needs for pins


Pogo pins are common and we already use them. But thanks for trying. I need those in the photo.

I’ve not seen them explicitly but I bet Samtec would make them. Online chat them to find out!

They might be custom; Gus.