Any functional differences between BrainPad 2 Rev A and Rev C boards?

I have a BrainPad 2 Rev A board, and have seen some BrainPad 2 Rev C boards. Are there any functional differences (i.e., software, firmware, features) between Rev A and Rev C? If so, what are the differences?

Thanks.

Is the reset button large on one and small on the other?

Unfortunately, I don’t have the Rev C board in hand, so I can’t compare my Rev A board with Rev C, for button size or anything else. Only have a Rev A board.

The reason I asked the question is that I’m putting together a workshop for a .NET user group meeting, and want to make sure that all instructional handouts and all code I develop/demonstrate on my Rev A board will be 100% compatible with the Rev C boards currently being sold by the distributors. But if there are actual functional differences between Rev A and Rev C, I would want to get a Rev C for developing the workshop materials.

So, back to the original question “Are there any functional differences (i.e., software, firmware, features) between Rev A and Rev C? If so, what are the differences?”

Look by the explanation headers, at the top left. Is it one mini button and one large button or is it two mini buttons?

The difference is, if you have a large reset button, same size as the 4 buttons, you press and hold for a second to put the board on loader mode. If it is a mini button then you need to hold the left button down while reset to enter loader mode

If you are using TinyCLR then you will not be using this button and so everything is the same.