Active Micro Pages (AMP)

While working on my current project it occurred to me that I needed my Raptor to serve up pages that were as flexible as something on a desktop server. So, I’m currently developing AMP using existing server demos and Skewworks Application Framework. Obviously I’ll build out anything I need but feel free to add any requests and when it’s all done I’ll be sure to share.

Current functionality:
Ability to serve HTML, CSS and JS.
A model (like MVC) can be tied to any page and accessed by @ Model in the HTML
Models are loaded dynamically as needed so they can be replaced on the fly
Models can respond to page load and post events

Let me know what else you’d like to see

Edit
Just added:
QueryStrings
URLDecode
POST support

Edit 2
Added support for:
Adding ContentTypes (Default ones are already loaded css,html,js,etc)
Adding DefaultPages (index.htm, index.html, etc)

5 Likes

@ Skewworks - do you ever stop and sleep?

Can’t sleep, FEZing

This is how I manage databases on my Raptor now

1 Like

@ Gary - Sleep is for the dead.

1 Like

@ Skewworks - I’ve been considering that as well, however I prefer to serve all pages static, and load Json objects to create the data. This way, I can have load balancing among my NETMF devices. One big device that serves HTML and other statics, and the main low power device that’s serving JSON only, to service the user’s needs.

@ Mr. John Smith - You can do static pages as well. AMP only does extra work if there’s an associated .ampview file for the page.

2 Likes

This has been working out quite well. I’ve added sessions to the mix and I’m currently using this to control a lot of stuff on my Raptor.

Current Features
[ul]Static pages
View run pages (with any properties you like and PageLoad)
Sessions
Custom content-types
Custom default page(s)
Set base directory
URLDecode
Form Post
Query strings[/ul]

I’m on a roll. :slight_smile: Anyone want something else added?

For my avatar to randomly show with a caption that says “I’m watching you, always watching”! ;D

@ Gary - I’ll have to include that as part of the demo video. :wink:

That my friend is why you are on the “good” lists! ;D

1 Like

Oo-oo-hh, fancy, your on the good list :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ Dave McLaughlin - LOL, I think that just earned you a spot on a good list.

Wow. Two people in one day. @ Gary, is it your birthday? Did you just find out you’re wife’s expecting?

Oh, the planets are aligned…

What the heck, you are so many lists this one change won’t matter, let’s make it 3 today, Ian you are now on a good list!

1 Like

I’ll have it show this randomly…

2 Likes

LOL ,every once in awhile, I just have to shake my head and laugh as you guys do something so random it makes me remember why this forum is my “social network”! ;D

1 Like

Just realized I never posted the code for this. I’m plugging AMP into my latest project so once I’m done adding form post I’ll throw this over into CodeShare.

1 Like