7" display anyone?

We have just added the 7" display to the website. It is not in stock yet but we have some prototypes working fine here.

:o

I wish I had waited for my shipment request :smiley:

lol well i know what i will be buying.

When will the next $500 contest begin ? :whistle:

Ha ha…we have a $50 one for now :smiley:

You guys are killing me (budget wise $$) with all this new “must have” stuff!!!
But, as usual, I’ll be getting one when they are in stock!!!
:slight_smile:

Gus, maybe i need new glasses :stuck_out_tongue:
Can you give me the link/spec’s of this new display?

EDIT: YES i need new glasses :o i found it now.

Haha but the $50 dollar contest is 1/4th of the display :smiley:

You tell me about budget stuff. Every day I find new suppliers with fun new products! Just found this one for germany (which costs less shipping then my own supplier):

http://www.watterott.com/

Which is a distributor for FEZ. I guess I will not be able to NOT place another order today, even though my FEZ $500 shipment should arrive tomorrow… ::slight_smile:

Wow…

We’re going to need a new custom enclosure :wink:

By the way, this new 7" display already comes to fit in an enclosure :smiley:

Good idea, since it is fragile :slight_smile:

Pictures ? :stuck_out_tongue: :think:

Ordered my 4.3" Fez Cobra just a few hours before this announcement! Man I would have went for one of these! Before we know it there will be the 50" wall mounting display for the Cobra ;D.

Seconding the request for pictures! Maybe my next Cobra will have one of these stuck to it.

Yes indeed, a wall mount for a cobra :smiley:

How many cobras are you planning to buy ? :smiley:

We do not want to put pictures of the prototypes. They are green boards and hand soldered/hacked, ugly! :o

Pictures will come when we have the production samples…nice red boards and machine assembled.

Maybe one more. Once the Chumby project gets off the ground I want a dedicated platform to run it 24/7

[quote]We do not want to put pictures of the prototypes. They are green boards and hand soldered/hacked, ugly!

Pictures will come when we have the production samples…nice red boards and machine assembled.[/quote]

Green hacked boards are cool 8)

Ok. I thought so. you can’t have enough FEZ around :smiley: