Your PC becomes your gadgeteer mainboard!

FEZ Starship.
Or FEZ EB (Entreprise Board)

FEZ Nexus

Nexus (noun) - A connection or series of connections linking two or more things.

2 Likes

I like FEZ Nexus.

But as one mentioned prior about maintaining the Myth line of naming, maybe FEZ Yggdrasil (pronounced ig dra sil?) which is the Norse myth of the tree that connects the Nine worlds: Yggdrasil - Wikipedia

Fez Matrix

1 Like

@ Aron - a “sounds like” then i hope or we will not be able to order these on the phone :smiley:

Hmmm, maybe a little bit to much
 connecting the nine worlds.

What about a bridge ?

FEZ bifrost
(Bifröst : From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In Norse mythology, Bifröst (Bifrost in Scandinavia) or sometimes Bilröst, is a burning rainbow bridge that reaches between Midgard (the world) and Asgard, the realm of the gods )

Midgard (the world) : Gadgeteer
Asgard, the realm of the gods ) : PC

FEX Collective :wink:

“We Are FEZ”

Resistance is futile, you shall be assimilated. lol

I like a simple “Fez Gadgteteer Link”. Tells what it does - it links us to Gadgeteer modules.

FEZ Symbiote

FEZ CGI (Connected Gus Interface 
 uhm I mean Connected Gadgeteer Interface)

1 Like

Gadgeteer Gorgon

FEZ Medusa

I’m picturing a bunch of modules radiating from this yet-unnamed board resembling Medusa’s head. And it’s mythical.

Fez Overboard

FEZ Prometheus

A promising idea.

Will these wrappers be source-code compatible with NETMF, so that you can move code back and forth between a PC and a true mainboard, without having to modify it (as long as you don’t use features that are only available in the full .NET framework, of course)?

Will the serialization protocol over USB be open and documented, so that, for example, a compatible library could be built for Mono on a Raspberry Pi?

Cuno

@ Cuno - Linux and Android support come standard, even Mac.

I like the previous suggestion of FEZ Link.

FEZ_Command

Whatever name you give it
 A GREAT idea!

FEZ Burner
FEZ Crosser
FEZ Wire

Raspberry Smoothie