World meet mBuino!

I went for the family pack, just to average out the shipping costs (in Canada).

Where in Canada ? May be I can buy one off you :wink: and save some postage !

I have a question after reading today’s update.

How hard it would be to put a place holder for a cheapest and smallest accelerometer on that board or even better to include one soldered on as another reward level?

Can you also please share eagle file of the board as soon as possible?

Not hard but the design is done, why?

I’ve got ideas on how to extend the functionality with add-on boards – doesn’t mean I’ll get to it.

I also just went for the family pack, but wish I could opt to replace one or two of the unpopulated boards with battery holders instead.

The price offered by GHI for this KickStarter offer is really excellent, especially if I compare it to similiar boards that also use the NXP LPC11U24 chip. And the more I look at the whole mbed option, then more I’m starting to like it.

mBiuno? I think the Outrageous crew is not thinking hard enough.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/324283889/potato-salad?ref=nav_search

4 Likes

@ Mike - at first I thought that was easy money, but he’s actually got some work on his hands there. He needs to say nearly two thousand names out loud while making potato salad, ship about five hundred bites of PS and have 77 people in his kitchen while he makes PS.

1 Like

yes, my impression when I first read the KS blurb and rewards was that this almost is a kickstarter fail worthy of Top 10 Kickstarter Fails - YouTube even though they well and truly exceeded their funding goal

Just think this whole time, I thought college and hard work was how you made it, all needed was Kickstarter and a few culinary skills!

4 hours to run, and 476 backers. Go GHI go !

1 Like

478 backers … can it hit 500 ?

@ Rajesh - If it does, we will throw a surprise in there.

I am tempted to get a few more but shipping + import taxes to Canada … put me off :frowning:

@ Rajesh - you only need to create 18 new users and buy 18 more! :wink:

Over !

the 500 goal was not met. therefore, each mBuino will ship with a photograph of Gary. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley:

I bet they will be rotated (only Gary can do that) and give me a “neck ache”

@ Mike - not just a photo but an autographed photo

@ Rajesh - All I am doing this weekend is taking pictures and uploading them! :smiley: