WIFI transmission Speed

I can give it a try later tonight

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Can you send me your project please? Address on my profile page.

I am sorry but I cant see your email in profile page, my email is franciscopinho@ gmail.com

Sent you an email.

This may be a stupid question but, have you tried to receive and process something on the PC side at 512kbps ? I’m asking this because I’m having problems trying to graph 2 channels at 1ms sample rate… I’ve made it but I dont think it would be easy to do if you want to graph the data as an example…

Hello Pablo, I think it will be no problem, at this instance I can graph 12 channels at 1Ksps. Ok, its not in a Wifi way, i am using the Serial Com at 921600bps, but I think once the data arrives the computer, it will be no problem to graph it.
I am using an Oscilloscope library to C#, i think you should give it a try, its realy fast.

Francisco, where could I find this Osciloscope library ? Because I’m using MsChart and its painfully slow.

How do you receive serial data on PC side, I had problems using SerialPort events, and took the easy way of polling but I dont like it. I went with polling to no have to delegate things on event to refresh the graph… By now I’m doing 2 16 bit channels at 1Ksps using CDC class and expect to do the whole 6 channels of USBIZI at least at 2Ks (i’m taking samples using RLP to maintain the SR constant)

Hi Pablo,
Send me your email and I sent to you my project, it is based in a open source project of an 12 channels digital osciloscope.
Thanks.
franciscopinho@ gmail.com

Francisco,

Sorry for taking too long to answer. Had a problem on my PC and had to reinstall everything and it tooks me a while.

Sent you an email.

Hello Guys,
So do you know any hardware platform that can wireless comunicate at Real 1Mbps, even if it is not NETMF based???