Wifi Board - Does anyone know what Assembly References need to be added?

Hi. I’m going through the tutorial on this page (below) for the WiFi module. The same code doesn’t compile correctly due to missing assemblies.

If gone to Object Browser, set browse to “All Components” but nothing is coming up with searches for objects such as “WiFiNetworkInfo”. Does anyone know what references need to be added to get the sample code to compile?

Thank you,

drag that device onto the Gadgeteer designer and it’ll do all the hard work for you.

Hi. I’m not sure I understand. I don’t actually have a gadgeteering device. I have a custom EMX board with the RS21 module on it. What is the Gadgeteer designer? – I just have Visual Studio 2010 installed (along with the GHI libraries and drivers).

You can always add references manually. SDK documentation usually specifies what assembly a class is located in.

Hi. I’m trying to add them manually, I just haven’t figured out which ones to add yet for all the referenced code.

I found, for example, references to WiFiNetworkInfo on “http://www.ghielectronics.com/downloads/NETMF/Library%20Documentation%20v4.2/Premium/Index.html” It references, “Namespace: GHI.Premium.Net Assembly: GHI.Premium.Net (in GHI.Premium.Net.dll) Version: 4.2.8.0 (4.2.8.0).”

However, I don’t know why Object Browser couldn’t find it when searching All Components as GHI.Premium.Net is in all components.

Additionally, wifi is undefined in the example code. Does anyone of what object wifi is an instance?

Thanks.

When I face this, I may add all GHI’s dll to the reference if I don’t know which reference I should add.
You also can move your mouse to the object and right click , it may show some tips.

This is the one: GHI.Premium.Net

public sealed class WiFiRS9110 : GHI.Premium.Net.NetworkInterfaceExtension
Member of GHI.Premium.Net

Summary:
WiFi Driver for RS9110-N-11-22-04, RS9110-N-11-22-05 and RS9110-N-11-21-01 SPI-Based WiFi module