Main Site Documentation

Where in the world is GHI?

Well, we are not trying to steal Mike’s thunder, but me and Gary just got off a plane for an event. Can you guess where we are headed?

Somewhere warm?

If for americans europe would not belong to ROW, I could imagine that you are in Germany on the CEBIT electronic fair.

I think they are late for CEBIT given its half over (March 10 - 14), so I’ll say they are in Shanghai getting ready to hit Productronica/Electronica China (March 18 - 20).

Maybe they are in Calgary to help me with Gadgeteer demos this weekend at the Imagine Cup event?

Hack Wimbledon?

This picture wouldnt post earlier but its not very helpful

Maybe this will help

Here is your first two hints. One, it is indoors. Two this is the celing inside the event.

Here is your first two hints. One, it is indoors. Two this is the celing inside the event.

Seattle?

@ Architect - not this time

Looks like chi town…

@ Jay Jay - semi-close

You are standing outside the Hyatt Regency in Denver Colorado looking down California Street.

@ Duke Nukem - someone used google image search :slight_smile:

@ Gary I didn’t use Google Image Search as I don’t think it would find it as Google might be good but I don’t think its that good.

I see the Jacobs Engineering building. I worked for them for six years. Not at that location, though.

So where was GHI ?

:think:

Wow, your American cities sure are clean.

We were in Denver, Colorado for Arrow Spring ACT 2014. There will be more pictures when Gary gets back in the office :slight_smile: