Using Nuget device drive issues for I2C pressure transducer on FEZ PICO

I am working with a FEZ PICO, updated to 2.2.0.5 TinyCLR. I have been interfacing a series of different sensors (PWM, ADC), and have them working. Now I have downloaded Monoculture.TinyCLR.Drivers.MS5837 from Nuget, and am trying to use that driver. As that driver referenced an early version of TinyCLR, there are complications. That driver referenced an earlier version of GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.Devices.I2c which did not have I2C support for the SC13048 so it would compile but not load.
The errors I get are:
Looking for a device on transport ‘USB’.
Found device port ‘USB’ with ID ‘f402c761-7a71-4650-892b-d4fe2c9f53d5’ for transport ‘Usb’.
Starting device deployment.
Attempting to connect to device ‘USB:SC13048’: iteration 0.
Opening port ‘\?\usb#vid_1b9f&pid_5012#6&110f65fc&0&4#{c13bcfe9-5e84-4187-9baa-45597ffcbb6f}’.
Attaching debugger engine.
Debugger engine attached.
Generating device specific assemblies.
The assembly ‘mscorlib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ has been referenced multiple times with different versions.
The assembly ‘mscorlib, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ cannot be found.
The assembly ‘GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.Devices.I2c, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ cannot be found.
The assembly ‘GHIElectronics.TinyCLR.Devices.I2c, Version=2.2.0.5000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null’ has been referenced multiple times with different versions.
Currently all the installed Nuget packages are 2.2.0.5, except the MS5837 which is the 1.0.0 original version.
Hopefully someone can point me at a description of how to deal with this. I am not knowledgeable about the normal method of using Nuget, and it I need to recompile the downloaded driver source with the latest GHI Tinyclr.
Sorry to ask so many dumb questions, I am just learning my way around in this environment.
Rocky

I solved it. Just copy and paste and rebuild the driver. Not sure the best way to work with nuget. Could not figure out how to download the project in a single download, and could not successfully sign in to nugat via azure… Maybe there is a tutorial somewhere…
Oh well…

2 Likes