USBWiz-OEM

Hi, I am new to this forum, so I am not sure if I am doing the right thing to ask my question, but here goes. I have a project where I created a control system for a small hydro-electric plant. We are off the grid and this is our only power source, with a back up diesel generator. The control system is a simple microchip PIC controller but I needed a way to to interface the system to my computer. The USBWiz-OEM was perfect for the job and the system. It is not real time, but I can write instructions for the system in a CSV file on Excel and read them off a Flash drive into the microcontroller. We had a fire and the system was destroyed. I am trying to rebuild it but the USBWiz-OEM has been discontinued. Does anybody know where I might be able to get a replacement or something that is as simple and straight to use as the USBWiz.

Welcome to the forum, and yes you are able to ask anything you would like in the forum as our great members are always willing to help when asked. We have received your email and are working on locating a USBWiz. As soon as i hear back from our manufacturing department i will update you. Thanks