UsbSerialConnected event on usbHost object?

I see here:
https://www.ghielectronics.com/docs/36/usb-host

The issue of serial communication is discussed, but i don’t see that option on my object, is it only valid from 4.3? (I’m using 4.2 and the only events are: keyboard, mouse and usb drive.

Thanks

@ andre.m - I opened the definition of the UsbHost on the code and I don’t see that.
The question is, is this issue resolved in 4.3? Should I upgrade? Or maybe i need to add something…

@ andre.m - Anyway, I installed 4.3 and I still don’t see it, what am I doing wrong?

// Summary:
        //     Raised when a USB Keyboard device is connected to the host.
        //
        // Remarks:
        //     Although you can plug various types of USB devices into the USB host module,
        //     this event is only raised when the device that is being connected is a USB
        //     Keyboard.
        public event USBHost.KeyboardConnectedEventHandler KeyboardConnected;
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Raised when a USB Keyboard device is disconnected to the host.
        //
        // Remarks:
        //     Although you can plug various types of USB devices into the USB host module,
        //     this event is only raised when the device that is being removed is a USB
        //     Keyboard.
        public event USBHost.KeyboardDisconnectedEventHandler KeyboardDisconnected;
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Raised when a USB mouse device is connected to the host.
        //
        // Remarks:
        //     this event is only raised when the device that is being connected is a USB
        //     mouse.
        public event USBHost.MouseConnectedEventHandler MouseConnected;
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Raised when a USB mouse device is disconnected to the host.
        //
        // Remarks:
        //     mouse.
        public event USBHost.MouseDisconnectedEventHandler MouseDisconnected;
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Raised when a USB drive is connected to the host.
        //
        // Remarks:
        //     this event is only raised when the inserted device is a USB drive.
        public event USBHost.USBDriveConnectedEventHandler USBDriveConnected;
        //
        // Summary:
        //     Raised when a USB drive is disconnected from the host.
        //
        // Remarks:
        //     drive.
        public event USBHost.USBDriveDisconnectedEventHandler USBDriveDisconnected;

and I am looking for the following events:

private static void Controller_UsbSerialConnected(object sender, UsbSerial usbSerial)
    {
        Debug.Print("UsbSerial connected.");

usbSerial.DataReceived += usbSerial_DataReceived;
    }

private static void usbSerial_DataReceived(UsbSerial sender, UsbSerial.DataReceivedEventArgs e)

I can see the correct items fine. GHI.Usb.Host.Controller.UsbSerialConnected…

Did you change the project framework to 4.3? This is done through the projects property page…