USB Mass storage client issue?

@ Jana - Can you try it on a different computer?

I tried it on three different computers(Win7 and Win8) and the result is the same.

@ Jana -

There should not ask to install GHI USB driver. Nothing to do with installing driver here.

• Set PA25 low
  • Reset g400 board
  • Can you ping G400 by serial port?

I get it working on some computers, but only on 32bit OS, is it possible that there is problem on 64bit systems and is there any solution to get it working on 64bit systems?

I do all of these steps, but in FEZ Config I cannot see Raptor as serial device, I use USB Client SP module, should I use USB serial module to see it as serial device?

Ok Raptor as mass storage has really weird behavior, sometimes it apperars on 64bit windows, sometimes not. On windows 7/32bit it always works.

@ Jana -

There is no different about 32 and 64 bit for usb communication.

can you format your SD on the those PC you said do not work, please?

So you are deploying your application by USB and pull pin PA25 low, and reset the board.
It also means you can not debug your code, is it right?

I try many times to format SD card it doesnt help.

Yes I cannot debug.

but you can debug !

You just need to connect a TTL USB-to-serial converter to the COM1 TX and RX pins on your Fez device. Then you can connect with MFDeploy or FezConfig over the serial port this converter presents, and access the debug messages there. Personally, I have several CP2102 converters sitting around as they are cheap and have drivers that donā€™t suck terribly (like some of the other cheap converters).

I try to debug using usb serial module, sometimes it works sometimes VS show error: Error Device not found or cannot be opened - Serial:COM10

First reflex in cases like this ā€œError Device not found or cannot be openedā€ is to check the device manager if the device is actualy there.

If itā€™s there but cant be opened then check if you have teh MFdeploy tool or another instance of VS connected.

and beyond what @ David said, Iā€™d also say you might have a code issueā€¦ code can lock up the debug threads so theyā€™re not contactable from the debugger. But the simple checks are always the ones worth doing first, making sure the COM port is actually still visible (and still COM10) from Device Manager, and you donā€™t have another debugger attached

Solved: Finally I fixed problem with Raptor, problem was in power supply, when I used external power supply with Add Power module it works fine!