Updated firmware, now code does not work

Hello, I just developed a PCB board that is made up of a FEZ domino and a Texas instruments USB hub. The code worked fine on the old domino board I had, however when I got these new USBizi 144 chips on my board I had to update the firmware with the newer versions.

Since the firmware is newer it has changed and my basic commands are reporting errors. For instance this command now gives me an error.

LED = new OutputPort((Cpu.Pin)FEZ_Pin.Digital.LED, true);  //Define LED as output pin, used for debugging button interrupts

The error produced is :
Error 8 The name ‘FEZ_Pin’ does not exist in the current context

My code has an error anywhere that I use the command "FEZ_Pin’, which is pretty much everywhere =)

Is there a silly mistake I have made installing the new firmware that can lead to this error?

Best Regards,
Aaron

Also, I have noticed a file is no longer happy in my solutions explorer, it appears to have sort of warning associated with it now.

I have attached a image of it.

There’s a few things you can do to make this work properly.

1. Make sure you’ve downloaded the most recent SDK & installed it.

2. If you have done, remove the GHI reference, close your project, delete the BIN folder and re-open your project and re-add the GHI reference.

The reason it’s complaining about that FEZ_PIN is it can’t load the file it’s looking for that defines it.

Thanks, i removed the file and placed it back in and now everything is fine.

Glad to hear Symbolick; good luck with your project!