Unread

@ William

I had similar issues that coincided with an upgrade to IE9, so I (incorrectly) attributed the problem to the new browser. Once I logged out and cleared the cache as suggested it behaved in IE9. The issue manifested in several different ways over the course of 2 days, I think in part because there were also changes being made to the site over the same timeframe. These required a few rounds of logging out and cache clearing.

Is there a fix for this issue that anyone has found? Still getting multiple items in the unread list for each post. Thanks

I’m usually one of the vocal ones on this but I can’t personally remember seeing this in aaaaages.

IE9 on Win7.

IE9, Win 7 Ultimate, 32 Bit (I know, old lol)…tried the log out, log in thing, didn’t help…

If you could, please send me a screenshot of what your seeing to josh.young at ghielectronics dot com. No changes have been made to the website so that isn’t the culprit.

Thankis Josh, took an image, tried to send it to you, got kicked back with this msg “Remote host said: 550 Access denied - Invalid HELO name (See RFC2821 4.1.1.1)” arrrrrg, can’t win here lol

Try another email account of yours. Your email should pass such a standard test as HELO (failing means your hostname doesn’t resolve).

Hm…interestingly enough, just for grins, I marked the entire list as read earlier this weekend, then just waited for it to fill back up and it seems to have fixed itself at this point. Will watch it and see. Thanks