TinyCLR Workshop?

This probably a question instead of suggestion.

When TinyCLR will host some kind of workshop, like NETMF, Porting, FEZ Hardware, etc?

Something like retreat weekend of daydreaming, creating stuffs, writing code and meeting among FEZZERs.

We can socializing and critiquing, etc.

That should be fun, isn’t it?

I’d do it, but only if it was a little bit more central than Michigan…

Great idea. I can get Microsoft office space in most major cities. Ohio, Michigan, Tennessee and Missouri are easiest for me.

andrejk sez:

Me too :stuck_out_tongue:

Brussels or Antwerp for me :stuck_out_tongue:

The problem consists in the europe (or even further) users.
Might be an idea to create an online workshop. Everyone can benefit them :slight_smile:

Here is what is in my mind:
When: soon
Where: somewhere, let start in the USA
Who: FEZZERs (start with 10-15)
Cost: that would cover the accomodation for 2 day, one night including meals.per person.

There is no formal structure during the retreat.
We come to live together for two days and one night (without any relatives, spouses, (girl/boy)friends).
We are there to share, talk, discuss, teach, learn, daydreaming, help, creating stuffs,
socializing and critiquing, etc. etc. that related to NETMF + FEZ.(hardeware) + FEZOpen, etc.

how about Chicago?

Whatever you guys plan, GHI will be there.
There are ideas of hosting fezcon but we are waiting a bit till the community is larger

[quote]The problem consists in the europe (or even further) users.
Might be an idea to create an online workshop. Everyone can benefit them[/quote]

This is nice, but with real people talking and watching how other projects grow is much nicer, i think.
I’m in favor of a European WorkShop As well.

I could probably swing Downers Grove. (BTW, I grew up in Hinsdale–love getting back to the old stomping grounds. :slight_smile:

A airline hub city has advantages … Somewhere like Dallas.

-Eric