TinyCLR on FEZ Cerbuino

I am working on using an STM32F405RGT6 processor (same as Fez Cerbuino/Cerberus) for my Juno project and wondering about the following being fully available in TinyCLR for this device?

PWM (DC motor control)

GPIO (Motor direction control)

UART x 1 (RS485 comms from the Raspberry Pi3 (via custom HAT)

INTERRUPT INPUTS (encoder inputs from DC motor)

I am pretty sure most of this is already there except for the interrupt inputs.

Everything should be there

Juno, the Jupiter probe ?

http://embeddedcomputer.co.uk/2017/06/25/juno-update/

1 Like

Looks like an awesome piece of work.

I had no real idea of the physical size but it was based around the Raspberry Pi 7" LCD display and I cut out the front panel for it at the weekend and when I saw the size, I realise this is going to be a lot bigger than I thought it would be. The diameter of the front panel is 220mm.

Just waiting for some parts to arrive to check details and I should be ordering the 3D printed plastic parts next month.

The whole design once I have built and checked everything will be released as open source.

1 Like

Thanks Gus. This will be my first time to use TinyCLR. @mifmasterz is always asking when I will use it and we had a chat at a recent Atmel ATSAM4L day and decided we should learn how to port it so I have an Atmel ATSAM4S board on the way today that I plan to use as a test for porting TinyCLR to. :slight_smile:

The Cerbuino will mean my motor controller board will work out of the box :slight_smile:

Yes atmel please. This is on my list. Arduino due specifically :slight_smile: