TinyCLR 2.0 Beta Testers Wanted

My Monday? Cool ! :rofl:
Cool none the less, congrats on the next milestone

2 Likes

I’m getting excited!!

Why not join the program and know every detail you need. But speaking of USB Client. what do you exactly mean? OR what does your product exactly do with USB client?

LOL yeah why not!

2 Likes

By USB client I mean Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware.UsbClient. Our product is using G400 as bridge between PC and hardwares. The linkage between PC and G400 is through USB so it was why I was asking whether USB client is supported.

Just remember @Brett is running 2hrs late so make it my Monday :smile:

2 Likes

HID? Or something else? I will check with the team.

We are using USB Client Custom Device on G400 and WinUSB on the PC end. Thanks Gus!

Your monday ? It’s my monday too ! :wink:
Can’t wait to have good news …

Won’t be long and it will be Tuesday here :blush:

4 Likes

We are waiting for a couple hours for those that didn’t submit the required paperwork. You will see an email later on today.

3 Likes

Email was sent yesterday. If you haven’t seen it then please check your spam folder please.

1 Like

hi Gus,
email was effectively in the spam folder… and it look extremely promising. no way to find an excuse not to ‘play’ with it. It sounds really great. thanks for letting us the chance to try . congratulations to the team :smile:

1 Like

I would like to participate but I know that I would not have time to do the work. Have fun guys.:sob:

1 Like

There is no work really. It is done. You just have to use it

1 Like

I think that what @MNO would say is he have no time to play with it ! :wink:

1 Like

Then @MNO should stop sleeping and spend more time playing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

REALLY. Is it still possible to play with TinyClr 2.0 ?

1 Like

You know you are one of the special members in this community. Yes you can play.

3 Likes

Thanks for your consideration.:star_struck:
Ok, I’m sending an email today :smile: