The votes are in and the winner is

First we would like to thank everyone who entered the Outrageous Circuits Game Programming Contest! However, there can only be one winner. Without further ado, the winner is Christopher Favreau with his RETRO Invaders! Congratulations Christopher on winning the grand prize of $1,000 USD and 10 products of your choosing from the Outrageous Circuits catalog. Everyone please stop by and give Christopher a big +1 for his winning game entry!

The 2nd place winning game entry was Cave Dweller submitted by Chris Taylor! Chris will receive a $500 USD cash prize as well as 5 awesome products from the Outrageous Circuits offerings.

And last but not least we have Valentin Ivanov coming in at third with the RETRO Rick Game! Valentin will take his cash prize of $250 USD and spend on a long ski vacation! He will also get his pick of 2 of his favorite gadgets from Outrageous Circuits.

Thank you again to all of our contestants who made the judging so difficult! Please see below for the links to the winning contest entries.

First
mbed: RETROINVADERS - Retro Invaders a space invaders clone by Chris Fa… | Mbed
YouTube: Retro Invaders - Space Invaders Clone for the Retro MBuino Console - YouTube

Second
mbed: RETRO-CaveDweller - Platform game written for the GHI/OutrageousCircu… | Mbed
YouTube: RETRO-Cave Dweller - YouTube

Third
mbed: RETRO_RickGame - "Lost treasure of mBedungu" 100 level puzzle gam… | Mbed
YouTube: Lost treasure of mBedungu - YouTube

14 Likes

Wow!!! Congratulations to all winners! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Awesome!

Congrats Christopher, Chris, and Valentin!

Well deserved, all!

3 Likes

Congratulations all! And thanks to GHI for having the competition, it was great fun!

3 Likes

Congratulations !! :clap:

2 Likes

Congratulations! :clap:

1 Like

I used to think I was pretty good at Space Invaders. Congratulations to the winners and all participants!

Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations! :clap:

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

Thanks GHI, for the Contest and Retro Game Console.

And thanks to all participants, for the good games and codes.

Congratulations to the winners! Thank you to all of the other people that entered for your fun games (and interesting code). Thank you to GHI and your Outrageous Circuits special projects and for your generosity in giving them away for us to try our crazy ideas out on.

5 Likes

Congratulations guys! Awesome projects, all of them!

:clap:

With chance of repeating the comments above, I congratulate all winners :clap: and want to thank:

• GHI/OC for creating/providing the console and for organizing this contest,
  • the other contestants for participating, their code and their info and feedback on the forum
  • my family and friends for allowing me to bother them with technical chit-chat

Thank you all!

1 Like

Congrats to all winners!

Big congrats to everyone and a bigger thanks to GHI for hosting the contest!