The FEZ Cobra III...it has arrived!

@ srogers - Thanks for the finds, we’ll take a look and update anything incorrect.

@ Gary -

A few of questions.
[ol]My Cobra III board came missing the ultra mini Reset button shown in the schematic and the product pictures. Is it possible to get the part so I could add it to my board? This is not critical, because I’m adding an Arduino prototyping board and the RST and GND signals will be propagated to the prototyping plane. I have larger mini push buttons so I can create a reset button, but the stock Cobra III Reset button would be nice to have.
I’ve generated a document containing a table of signal descriptions, with corresponding G120 port and signal names, G120 pin numbers, connector pin numbers, and notes that would be helpful to Cobra III owners. I don’t see a way to post a document to the forum.
I plan to have several I2C devices connected in my first project. I had been looking around in my 1000 year box for appropriate I2C pull up resistors, but first discovered the breakout parts I had needed 5VDC signal levels. I ordered new parts and started on the document containing the signal names. In that quest, I discovered that the G120 SoM already has the I2C pull up resistors populated at 2.2K. I didn’t expect this. I expected the hardware designer would select the appropriate I2C pull up resistor values, taking into account clocking speed and bus lengths for the project’s hardware. Now it appears I will need to use 2.2K pull ups, because I don’t to well at micro SMT soldering.
[/ol]

@ srogers - It would probably be better to post questions as a new thread in the .NET Micro Framework forum [1]. Keeps this thread cleaner, and is more likely to come to the attention of folks who follow that forum. Also easier when someone who has the same questions goes looking for an answer by searching or browsing the forums.

[1]
[url]https://www.ghielectronics.com/community/forum/board?id=28[/url]