TGIF - Sneak peek

Here you go Poundy - and no Photochop used…

2 Likes

Lol, just thousands of captures until at last, this one !

I have even paired it in Win 8.1…

But I’m afraid my XMAL is non existent so it might have to be a iPhone demo :frowning:

Thats a sweet looking Module Mr.Wilson. Put me down for one please :slight_smile:

What, only one???

There’s your problem - XAML dude, XAML :wink:

@ Brett - see there is no hope :whistle:

Glad to see TGIFs making a return!

Very off topic - @ Brett you watch the Tour De France? Is it a big deal down under about Orica Green Edge team doing well?

It’s getting a bit of press, yes, although Cadel and BMC are probably always bigger news. Oh, the bus incident on Stage 1 got a few laughs too for the Greenies :slight_smile:

@ Justin - can this module also act as the master? do you have any ‘field tested’ range and/or power stats?

Cadel has been my favorite for a while, seems like a genuinely nice guy. The bus getting itself lodged when the riders were only a few minutes away was, as far as I know, unprecedented!

@ ransomhall - might need a firmware tweak - send me an email what your scenario.

I have just tried it thru 2 office walls and it still works…

I was an avid mountain biker in 2000 when Sydney held the Olympics, and saw Cadel ride at them. Pity he only came 7th on home soil, but it was still a great event and a great way to see an Aussie rider. He really had to move out of the MTB scene, and he’s gone onward since those times. And yes, he seems like a nice guy, most of us are ! The Aussies who aren’t are usually New Zealanders who now call Australia home. (yes, that was a cheap shot, especially since this is Justin’s thread :wink: I’ll spend 5 minutes off the field because of that yellow card).

1 Like

My neighbor is an Aussie - very nice guy! :slight_smile:

I’ve been to the North and South islands but haven’t been to the West island yet, but they say it’s nice.

For the record I work with both Kiwis and Aussies, both have an accent but they are part of the commonwealth.

Ha ha! As a South African now living in New Zealand I can start to get that kind of humour. But sorry… I’m starting to side more with the Kiwi’s these days… except when it comes to Rugby and they are playing against the Springboks. Then they are still the arch enemy!

I think it is inappropriate to make fun of Kiwis and Aussies. From my experience, they are just like normal people.

2 Likes

You have the wrong perspective. It’s the easternmost state, not the western island ! :wink:

@ Mike, we mainly are. but making fun of each other is actually part of our psyches. It’d be impossible to stop :slight_smile: :slight_smile: