Testimonials on main page

I don’t know if you guys are aware or not, but clicking on the testimonials over on the right hand side of the tinyclr.com main page doesn’t really do anything. It would be much handier if it linked to a full copy of each testimonial. The way it is right now just doesn’t make any sense. For example:

I bought two Arduinos years ago when it was just getting started, but I never managed to do much more than blink some LEDs in pretty colors with them (and I sunk dozens…

It all started out about little more than a month ago, one boring date, when I decided to explore robotics as a hobby. As a 10+ years working as software engineer for…

these should be quotes that are more targetted toward FEZ instead of being the beginning of each testimonial. So if that first quote I gave ended with “and I sunk dozens of hours into getting those LED’s to blink until I found the FEZ Domino” the better choice of quote for the main page would be the “I sunk dozens of hours into getting those LED’s to blink until I found the FEZ Domino”.

I’m really really not trying to nitpick but I keep seeing quotes about windows embedded and unrelated stuff on the right hand side in that testimonials box that really doesn’t make any sense when you’re looking at GHI’s products.

Ric

This was working before. We will take care of it

I think when you see the full text things will look better

Thanks for the feedback