Technology News

Where do you get the technology news from? Is there that special website that you visit everyday?

Embedds, Dvice, HackADay, Engadget; daily

Here (of course :wink: ), ASP.net (what I do for a living, so that makes sense), MSDN, a few others

Slashdot, xda, robots.net, gizmodo, techcrunch, engadget, robotbox, droid-life, androidpolice. That would be the daily ones. If you would like the weekly list it is about 25 more. Not including forum style places like here.

[quote]Slashdot, xda, robots.net, gizmodo, techcrunch, engadget, robotbox, droid-life, androidpolice. That would be the daily ones. If you would like the weekly list it is about 25 more. Not including forum style places like here.[/quote] :o

For news - arstechnica and a few of the others already mentioned like engadget. Also, some really good blogs more specifically related to uC stuff. Adafruit is a good example - they not only post how-to stuff, but keep tabs on the industry in general. Take the Instructables acquisition - Phil Torrone did a great piece on what that means.

Why do you ask?

Simply because my Tech news resources are very limited. So I though this thread might help me and help others :slight_smile: