Starting with G120HDR

It wasn’t the lack of attention about the book…
I have read the book 2 years ago and I still remember it.

I just forgot to add the DLL in the reference of the project…

I’m more familiar with VB.NET and as I’m using C# so I was confused a little bit and all that, resulted in that mistake.

Ok… thanks for your help.

I’ll let you know the result tomorrow.

@ giovaniluigi -

G120HDR as only 2 USER socket so that If you want to connect multiple modules, it will be limited.

I engage you, if not already done, to buy some extenders that will enable you to provide more sockets to your modules.

Read this wiki to have some information more precise on PINS assignments :

Also look at gadtegeteer on Codeplex that will explain the several sockets types, and try to map them with your modules requirments and G120 HDR pinholes…
It will take a couple of hours to really understand that key point, but afer that, you’ll enjoy your G120 as I did !

And Welcome on the Community !

Thanks LouisCpro for your tips.

I have read this wiki page and now I’m checking better what can be done for G120.
I guess that this beginning is the most dificult part, because you have no references… anyway I’m starting to understand everything.

I have checked my project and the problem was that Microsoft.SPOT.Hardware wasn’t in the references.
I guess I didn’t added it assuming that GHI.Premium.Hardware would provide better classes but now I’m understanding the meaning of each lib.

So that was my problem to control ports…

I guess everything is solved… till now.

Thanks guys.

@ giovaniluigi -

Effectively you ll probably find less information on G120 as it is a very new product, but also a PREMIUM, so that it ensures that GHI will push it thru the best it can expose for scalable and stable NETMF implementation !

Also this forum exists to help you achieve your goals so do not hesitate to ask ! No question is a bad question !

Thanks.

I’m going to explore the G120 module on next weeks and I’ll certainly bring here interesting questions.