Spring Cleaning Sale 2014

To help you prepare for summer fun we have reduced the products in our Fun Engineering category by half off, a whopping 50% off!

But wait that’s not it, here is a coupon code for 30% off everything else in the catalog, SPRINGCLEANING14*!

​This offer is only valid until May 18th, 2014 at 11:59pm EST

[em]* Coupon not valid for purchase of gift cards. Coupon not valid for use with other rewards or promotions or products with volume discounts. To qualify for free shipping the order total must be $250.00 after the coupon has been applied to the order. The free shipping method may vary depending on destination.[/em]

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I already own everything.

2 Likes

Just brought a few things yesterday…

I am trying to apply the discount code SPRINGCLEANING14*! to my shopping cart and it says “No such discount exists.”, any advice?

@ Ahmed2 - The code is SPRINGCLEANING14 , the *! are part of the sentence not the code. Let us know if you have any other issues.

1 Like

@ Gary - Thanks man it worked

@ Ahmed2 - You are welcome :slight_smile:

Can I use my points in combination with this cleaning, as the products I need are NOT on sale…

everything is on sale!

@ njbuch - Like Mike said everything is 30% off but to answer your question, promotions can’t be combined.

Before I order it…

WiFi RS21 Module specifically mentions working with Spider. Does this module work with Raptor?

30% off and free international shipping?

I love it!

Thanks and greetings from Austria

@ Skewworks I’ve used the WiFi RS21 module with a Raptor (v1 of my Sous VIde cooker used a WiFi RS21 and a Raptor as I was dumping temperatures/power etc up to Open.Sen.se).