Speech recognition shield for Panda / Domino

@ Brett - I see, missed that.

I look forward to the bit about lighting ten lambs via voice commands though, would make for an impressive barbecue.

hi

Can you help me about voice recognation for ligting on 10 different lamp with my command…

@ coolbody - If you swap your Pic for a .Net board i’m sure you will get lots of help…

@ RorschachUK - lol, just not in the UK as the rain will put it out :slight_smile:

all communication and logical levels are same. when ı connected easyvr to pic, there is no any receiving signal.
I think code is problem. Easyvr doesent awake or doesent listening in communication. Main problem is this …

are there anyone who experiment about this easyvr…
I wait answer.
Regards…

I do not want to use arduino…

@ coolbody - neither do most people on here, this place as all about .Net not Arduino or PIC

Hi Coolbody.

I don’t know whether you know this, but you’re on a .Net Micro Framework forum. We know C# code, and since you say you’re pretty sure teh code is the error then you’re probably fighting this battle on your own sorry. If you take a look at the code that’s posted here related to this shield, then you might be able to ficure out what you need. But I suspect you’d get better results finding a forum for the device you’re using.