SpectaCube - The Worlds First IoT Workbench - my Indiegogo Campaign

Proud to announce my first Indigogo-Campaign:

Excited!

6 Likes

@ AWSOMEDEVSIGNER - Unbelievable. I was wondering what you were working on. Do you ever sleep?

1 Like

Sleep is overrated :smiley:

1 Like

The Dark Force of our time !!!

1 Like

@ AWSOMEDEVSIGNER - Its a great idea! But its a hard sell, and the target group is relatively small. I wish you luck with your project!

@ terrence - Thank you Terrence :slight_smile: The Team is still not online. My sister will do the marketing, my wife the paper-works and still waiting for a friend to opt-in as IoT-Expert. Still working on the video.

Update: Video is ready as well:

@ njbuch - Agree. It’s hard to sell. My sister is working on a new concept. She already told me, that it is a great idea, but the text is not “sexy” enough and such. Let’s see what she comes up with.

@ AWSOMEDEVSIGNER - Did you do the singing in the video as well? :smiley:

Good luck!

@ ianlee74 - Thanks :slight_smile: And no, I did not. That would have been exceptionally horrible :slight_smile:

We have been accepted as entry on the “Your IoT - Connected World Contest” : http://youriotcontest.com/about

1 Like

@ AWSOMEDEVSIGNER - Cool 8)

1 Like

@ PiWi - Thanks :slight_smile: Need to spread the word. It’s hard work.

Nice video. If I can make one comment… it is a little bit unclear exactly what one get as a backer. Is it only the mounting plates and framework or does it also include some electronics? I see you mentioned “Currently the built-in prototype firmware allows you to:”. That gave me the impression that you also include some electronics parts as well. Is that the case? If so, you should probably explain that a bit more.

2 Likes

@ KiwiSaner -

Thank you for your comment, highly appreciated :slight_smile:
That’s right. You will not only get the frame, but the electronics including a Raspberry Pi 2. The firmware will run on the PI (Linux or Windows). Other parts like cooler fan and power supply options (there will be more than one) will be included as well. A detailed tech-spec will be added to clarify exactly what you will get for your money.

1 Like

@ awsomedesigner - nice concept

1 Like

@ kiwi_stu - Thanks :slight_smile:

@ AWSOMEDEVSIGNER - Cool :clap:

1 Like

@ Wolfgang Feneberg - Thanks :slight_smile: The team is currently lining up. So that I can focus on more specific details on the development & prototyping part of the cube. New features will be revealed soon.

@ AWSOMEDEVSIGNER - I have to be honest. I started to read your offering and quickly became confused. I could not figure out what you were offering. Perhaps you should simplify your offering and be more specific in defining what you have built.

3 Likes

@ Mike - Good point. Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: