Source not found

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance for your help, I really hope you can help me.

I use FEZ Reaper with some modules, I use some Timers in my code, and when I run my program (sometimes after 10sec, sometimes after 30sec, sometimes after 2min), I have an exception who break my program, but I don’t understand where is the problem…

A first chance exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in mscorlib.dll
An unhandled exception of type 'System.Exception' occurred in mscorlib.dll

and this page appear (picture joined).
I don’t understand why the program ask me to find Convert.cs…
I can copy all of my code if you need it, but he has 540 lignes.

Thanks all for your help, i am a newbi on this forum, so i will be able to awnser you after 8 hours ^^ sorry, but i will read you before.
Caineghis.

What does the call stack look like? My first guess is that a System.Text or numeric conversion is failing, but you will need to narrow it down to which conversion.

Thanks for the reply mcalsyn,

I join the call stack screen, but i never use a Convert methode …
I’ll continue to search a conversion in my code.

EDIT : I think the problem come to CellularRadio module… I have 4 timers who print some informations, 3 of 4 concern CellularRadio. When the error arrive, I can choose “Break” or “Continue”, if i clic “Continue”, the 3 Cellular timers stop to work.

I have tried all of your solution, no one resolved my problem.
But I began a new project, copy paste my code, and I have no problem -_-

I don’t understand but it’s work now ^^

Thanks for all guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

great to hear you’re working again - but I suspect, given the variable times you reported the error in the past, that you’ll just hit the issue again at some stage.

the “source not found” error just means the source for NETMF and the Gadgeteer modules isn’t available to identify the actual code that caused the exception. As @ Cyberh0me says, you can download the source and make that part of your test program, so you can step into that code to see what’s going on, but even then that may not show you anything more than “the cellular modem driver is parsing something and failing”. To me, I’d be checking physical connections if I got that kind of error…