Sorry Gus

Sorry Gus, but below are the images of the tv I can watch and the view from my room and I am never picking the cheapest room again! :whistle:

@ Gary - Wow. Didn’t think those even existed anymore, other than the occasional set I see someone put out to the curb when they clean out the basement…c’mon, @ Gus…bump up Gary’s travel budget.

@ Gary, At least the room is clean.

@ Gary, Wait the room IS clean right? :-[

Actually I am changing rooms because there are these little water bug things in the sink.

@ Gary - Seriously? :open_mouth:

I can’t blame Gus, I could have picked a better place but I was spending the company money like it is mine.

1 Like

Very serious

Lol you are doomed for traveling without me 8)

1 Like

What luxury you get to put up with. :slight_smile:

The first picture was my hotel room view at the new year which was quite a change from the one in May last year (second image) :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

i told you that yesterday when I was at the airport, I missed my first connecting flight because of a delay coming out of Detroit, thank fully I made the second connection they got for me.

I like the second picture.

@ Dave McLaughlin - Where was the 2nd pic taken, pretty nice looking.

I’d slash all your travel budgets, no one needs a window on a business trip as you should be working, not gazing out a window lollygagging. Also I trust your hotel is walking distance from a Costco so you can eat your meals there with the free samples etc.

You should have come to Nashville… :whistle:

@ Gary - You complain about a hotel room? What about your GHI office?

1 Like

Queen of the South hotel in Parangtritis, south Java, Indonesia. Beautiful location and hotel is very quiet and relaxing but difficult to get beer in the area. Bring your own. :slight_smile:

@ Dave McLaughlin - Beautiful, but the beer issue is going to be a problem.

I traveled to Yogyakarta back in the early 70’s when we lived in Bangkok. Night and day difference between Yo and Jakarta isn’t there?

It sure is. If I could work from Yogja, I would rather live there than Jakarta.

The hotel is 1 hour south of Yogja.

@ Dave McLaughlin - So you are in Jakarta?
I know it’s touristy, but do you get over to Denpasar? When we were there, there were just cottages, I hear there are sky scrapers there now. We traveled all over the island on motor bike. Spent the night up on the volcano ridge freezing in a snow storm, then were on the beach the next day by lunch. Lots of great memories from that part of the world.