Something funny. Fez Mini vs. Homemade bomb

Just something funny.

Some client of me, came to me today at my desk. And on my desk was the Fez mini, with the gps, and some sensors attached.
He said to me, so, what are you up too huh ??? (big question mark on his head :wink:

He thought it maybe was illigal or something, LOL.

Add a countdown timer and tell him to give you a blank signed check or you will “FEZ” his car! :smiley:

Tik tak :smiley:

You’ve got FEZzed!

ROFLOL

Lol, reminds me of the responses on my “gps tester”.

Picture 2

(why no multiple attachments?)

nice duct tape! is the C4 in the blue package? haha.

Haha thank you, I am the duct tape master :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll have to agree that the LIPO (blue package) does look like some sort of C4 :smiley:

ROFL, ROFL, ROFL. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Remember a real ‘Hollywood’ bomb must have a digital read out of the countdown time, bright flashing LEDs and it also has to beep! I think the FEZ can handle all of that :slight_smile:

You also must use only Red or Black wires, and there must be at least two pairs of each, to confise the actors.

And some sort of big “motherboard” and a PSU which you cannot unplug or cut the wires of.
Of course some screwed oped hard drive which shows the arm moving and a big crystal in the middle of the bomb which is surrounded by lasers which you will need to avoid using cigarette smoke or some sort of powder (make up) :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think what you’re looking for Robert is the Mikro Elektronica dsPIC PRO 4 or 3 boards with graphics lcd. These have been bombs, missile controllers, satellite links, etc in various movies. They really look very technical with all the LED and button breakouts lol.