Main Site Documentation

Site request: RSS for unread topics

An RSS feed for unread forum topics would make keeping up with FEZ even more freakin’ easy than it already is, and would round out my FEZ feeds folder nicely. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
David

I like this idea, too. Would be very easy to implement, too.

This ws suggested already long time ago and we decided to do it…not enough free time though :frowning:

Cool!

Ain’t that the truth? :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply,
David

Did you see the new boards?

And the enhancement of the website?

If no take a look , if yes think about your question :smiley:

So pick one…new FEZ Panda, VS2010, NETMF 4.1 or RSS feature for forum?..it is obvious to me :slight_smile:

If we want to talk web, pick one…“code exchange” for user to add code, USPS shipping option for low shipping rates or RSS for the forum?

By the way, I was just yelled at by Josh for keep bringing things to his table since he is very busy with the code exchange implementation… I can’t wait to see that live!

Wait, aren’t VS 2010 and NETMF 4.1 already taken care of?

Now with new SDK/PK from Microsoft coming next week :slight_smile:

There are a lot things that happen behind the scenes

I pick shiping rates please :slight_smile:

Honestly, RSS might seem like a great idea, say at 30 items a day, but as this forum grows I think it’s less likely to be useful. I always think RSS is great for “new topic” scenarios but not for replies and follow-ups. But if that’s how you work, no worries, and once GHI get to it in their priorities you can have it, but I won’t be setting it up.

Shipping please. $50+ dollars to Europe is just TOO much ???