Main Site Documentation

Simple beginner question


I’m just getting started and from the reading and pictures I see of various products they are mounted on a plastic board with evenly spaced holes. For example in the pictures for the Gadgeteer Standoff Pack product.

It shows modules mounted to these plastic boards. What are they called, so I can search for them online and what would be a recommended product to use with the .NET Gadgeteer modules from GHI? I assume the holes have to be at the correct spacing and diameter to be used with the GHI modules?



Here is the plate most frequently used:

There is also the double version:


Thanks Mike!