Signature fail update firmware fez cobra

Yes I write a program yesterday to read the temperature in I²C connection en I could read it in visual studio in the outputbox and it was no problem.

Todat I tried to get the temperature in the LCD en then it said I need to update

I installed a virtual PC with windows 7.
Installed VS2012
.NET micro framework 4.3
USB Drivers
FEZ Config

But I can’t find my firmware files to update.
Where can I find them?

I don’t have a directory GHI Premium NETMF v4.3 SDK
but I installed the program

http://netmf.codeplex.com/releases/view/81000
and use SDK 4.3 (RTM)
In installation I used complete installation

I succeed to update te firmware. But I keep the white screen. How kan I solve the white screen?

This is the warning that I got when I want to deploy the program

I got the problem some assembly references cannot be resolved!!
But when I look in the directory I don’t have the .dll of GHI none of it. But I installed the programmes like I said before. But I neet the GHI assembly

some assembly references cannot be resolved!! -> Was the message
But I know that when you instal the SDK you instal assembly in the SDK directory and that assambly you can use in ure project by using add reference.
But I don’t have the assembly. Where can I find them?

@ andre.m - I only have like 5 assemblies
But I need all the rest. I don’t get them installed
What program do I need to install them?

My screen is still white And I can’t change it

GHI SDK version numbers and Microsoft .NET Micro Framework version numbers are different.

Your lab uses GHI SDK 4.1 that “targets” .NET Micro Framework 4.1. At home you have a newer version of GHI SDK “2013 R3” If you want your program to run both in the lab and at home (and find the assemblies) you must install 4.1 at home or 2013 R3 at the lab.

GHI SDK 4.1 is at http://www.ghielectronics.com/support/netmf/sdk/5/netmf-sdk-2012-r0

If you are going to load 4.1 at home, first uninstall all GHI packages from the Control Panel > Programs and Features.

@ Jeff - I use my laptop and take it to the school.
So in my project I choose .net micro framework 4.2 and I installed the DSK 4.2

Only after updating the fez cobra to version 4.2.11.0 The screen went white everytime when I plug the power to it.
When I use reset it is still the same.
When I try de deploy a program it is still the same (I never did it but something must change)

Only white screen is what I got.
But when I connect a temperature sensor I can read it in the outputboc of visual studio so that part works perfectly.

White screen just means you have not initialised it in code. If you are not using the screen and don’t want it all white, you can disconnect it or you can initialise it in your code.