Sending Multiple Sensor Data From FEZ Spider via Bluetooth to PC

The code that you sent me is not working with Client.Send method. Please advice. I’ve tried the code with tera term but it’s not showing anything

Was the pairing and the connection of the bluetooth devices o.k. This means, was at last the blue led of the bt module blinking slow and with a single beat every 2 seconds?

@ RoSchmi hope you post the code to codeshare assoon as possible

Thanx Daniel

@ VB-Daniel - if you give me your e-mail address, I can send it for a pre-test

@ RoSchmi - thanks got it, Danke

@ VB-Daniel - Unterwegs.

1 Like

@ RoSchmi - Yes It is . After opening the tera term connection It’s blinking the blue light. but It’s not displaying the stream that I’ve send from the Client.Send()

Here’s the Code…

void send_Welcome()
        {
            if (bluetooth.IsConnected)
            {
                for (int i = 1; i < 1000; i++)
                {
                    client.Send("This is the ping message");
                }
            }
            else
            {
                client.EnterPairingMode();

}
        }

void send_msg ()
        {
            Thread.Sleep(5000);

for (int i = 0; i <1000; i++)
			{
			 client.Send("This is the ping message");
			}

}

@ Architect - Hi There, Is there any options on this matter . Hope you can help

@ apprentice - As my program was configurated as I sent it to you, it should automatically send “self made” test messages to the PC. Didn’t it do this either?
Perhaps you can send it back to me with your changes, that I can see what happened.

@ RoSchmi - I’ll send you the code Check your emails

@ RoSchmi - Did you get it

@ apprentice - Yes, but I have no time in the next hours to test it.

@ apprentice - Sorry, I could not find anything of my program in your e-mail.

@ RoSchmi - I can’t use your data Input . If I’ve understand your device you are using PHILIPS PCF8574P for this (Please correct me if I’m wrong) Because of that I can’t use your code properly. That is why I’ve sent you the previous one

You can use the code as I sent it to you. To use it, you must connect a button module to spider port 11 and the bluetooth module to port 8 and the usb power module to port 1. You need no rs232 module and no Philips I2C chip. You can deploy the program to your spider, then do the pairing (press the button to enter pairing mode). Then look which serial port your PC uses for the connection, then open this port in teraterm and you should receive messages.

@ RoSchmi - I don’t have a button . Is there any way to deploy with out that

I think it will deploy and run without a button module connected. But without a button you need another event to enter the pairing mode. You can use a timer of course but I intended, that the pairing mode should only be entered if it was intended, Which modules do you have? Joystick?

@ RoSchmi - No I don’t have that . I’ve Compass,Bluetooth,extender module connected to PING sensor

@ apprentice - then make another timer that fires one time, lets say after 6 seconds, and put the stuff that is in the button pressed event routine in this timer tick event. This should work too.

@ RoSchmi - Yes It’s working . Did you made the desktop application ? If you can please send it to me .

Thanks for the Help for all Day!!!