Seeedstudio gadgeteer drivers released

Using the Seeed drivers, I have written a program to display accelerometer and barometer/temperature data to the T35 screen, updated at 1s intervals. To do this I added references to the slightly modified barometer.cs and accelerometer.cs files from Seeed and wrote a simple program.cs based upon Seeed, accelerometer example. I would be happy to send anyone interested the complete solution. Can anyone tell me why Visual Studio inserts references to the Seeed driver directories, which have then to be deleted before the program will run (they generate ambiguity errors because I have used the *.cs files too)? Seems perverse to me. Also, I would like to put a background image behind the text but cannot work out how to access the .bmp file I have added to resources. Here is the program.cs:

using System;
using System.Collections;
using System.Threading;
using Microsoft.SPOT;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Controls;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Presentation.Media;
using Microsoft.SPOT.Touch;

//using Gadgeteer.Networking;
using GT = Gadgeteer;
using GTM = Gadgeteer.Modules;
using Gadgeteer.Modules.Seeed;
using Gadgeteer.Modules.GHIElectronics;
/*
 * This code is written by randomrichard on 8th March 2012 and is based closely upon the Seeed drivers and code examples for their 
 * barometer and accelerometer modules. 
 * Note that every time the solution is opened up it inexplicably includes refernces to the Seeed directories for the two modules and 
 * this causes clash errors with the Barometer.cs and Accelerometer.cs driver files taken from Seed's directories and which I have had to
 * modify slightly to get everything going as desired (mostly display formatting). These references need to be removed before the software
 * can be uploaded to the Spider. I was THRILLED to find a method (see the Accelerometer.cs file) for restricting
 *  the number of decimal places displayed in output, in one of these files. NONE of the Microsoft manuals bother to include such a basic 
 *  necessity, partly, I suspect, because they are a bunch of clever geeks who can't imagine anyone not knowing.
 * */

namespace MyAccel  // I would like to change the name to Accelbaro but changing names seems to be impossible. The "template" option is no go.
{
    public partial class Program
    {
           // This template uses the GHI Electronics Spider mainboard.

// Define and initialize GTM.Modules here, specifying their socket numbers. - duplicated in the driver files
        // e.g. GTM.GHIElectronics.Button button = new Button(4);
        //GTM.Seeed.Accelerometer accelerometer = new GTM.Seeed.Accelerometer(4);
        //GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_T35 lcd = new GTM.GHIElectronics.Display_T35(12, 13, 14, 10);

GT.Timer timer = new GT.Timer(1000); //Refresh rate 1s.
        Font MyFont;
        public string barodata = " "; //Baffling that this is needed here but not the apparently similar gravity field

void ProgramStarted()
        {

MyFont = Resources.GetFont(Resources.FontResources.NinaB);

display.SimpleGraphics.BackgroundColor = GT.Color.White;
            timer.Tick += new GT.Timer.TickEventHandler(timer_Tick);
            timer.Start();

barometer.MeasurementComplete += new GTM.Seeed.Barometer.MeasurementCompleteEventHandler(barometer_MeasurementComplete);
            barometer.StartContinuousMeasurements();

Debug.Print("Program Started");

}

public void barometer_MeasurementComplete(GTM.Seeed.Barometer sender, GTM.Seeed.Barometer.SensorData sensorData)
        {

barodata = sensorData.ToString();
        }

void timer_Tick(GT.Timer timer)
        {

GTM.Seeed.Accelerometer.Acceleration acc = accelerometer.ReadAcceleration();
            Debug.Print("X: " + acc.X);  // raw x,y,z data
            Debug.Print("Y: " + acc.Y);
            Debug.Print("Z: " + acc.Z);
            Debug.Print("");

// Note X, Y and Z are calibrated for my module. 64 bit = 1g. I'm amazed the next expression works!
            string gravity = ("X:  " + ((acc.X + 6) / 64).ToString("f1") + "g   Y:  " + ((acc.Y + 21) / 64).ToString("f1") + "g   Z:  " + ((acc.Z) / 64).ToString("f1") + "g");

Debug.Print(barodata);
            Debug.Print(gravity);
            Debug.Print("");

//T35 screen display for "production" version
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText("ACCELEROMETER, TEMP. AND PRESSURE", MyFont, GT.Color.Black, 10, 20);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText("Acceleration data - gravity (Z) should be 1g", MyFont, GT.Color.Black, 10, 60);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText("when sensor is horizontal (rotate to check)", MyFont, GT.Color.Black, 10, 80);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayRectangle(GT.Color.White, 4, GT.Color.White, 10, 121, display.Width, 10, 1, 0xFFFF);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText(gravity, MyFont, GT.Color.Red, 10, 120);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText("Standard pressure at sealevel is 1032hpa", MyFont, GT.Color.Black, 10, 160);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayRectangle(GT.Color.White, 4, GT.Color.White, 10, 201, display.Width, 10, 1, 0xFFFF);
            display.SimpleGraphics.DisplayText(barodata, MyFont, GT.Color.Blue, 10, 200);

}
    }
}

You can upload it on code site: