SD card example for the HYDRA?

Yes Architect…Thanks for your help! It was not what we started out to solve but we killed two birds with one stone!

I have connected two analog sensors and it works great. It is funny that these little things can cause some confusion. The funny thing is I tested all the ports last week and got nothing…now they seem to work fine. I appreciate the help though.

With this project I was forced to use a Hydra when I am quite familiar with a lot of other boards. The NETMF is pretty new to me although I have taken a c# course. I needed the ram in order to save a lot of data in bursts. The Hydra is really neat but there are a few things I would change. I would have loved if it had normal headers with normal hole sizes. My eyes are hurting trying to see those little holes. It does not make the use of non-gadgeteer sensors easy. Why not make a Panda form factor with the Hydra? I would certainly buy a few…

Thanks again!

Great to hear!

I am sure we will see something close to that soon!

oh cool, it’s sorted !

Headers - either the MakeBread module or the Expander module are the best bet here - allow you to get out to .1" headers !!!