Sam (the Master) is getting a free FEZ Cobra

Sam was nice enough to let us borrow his console for the maker faire. He even paid for shipping to send us his system! Not only that, he has been really active recently and achieved a FEZ Master level.

Thanks Sam and I hope you will take care of FEZ Cobra :slight_smile:

:clap: to Sam and GHI.

Indeed, BRAVO :clap:

Gratz Sam.

Here is something in return to show my appreciation to GHI and TinyCLR community.
This is an unpublished screenplay.
The characters protray in this script is unreal, except FEZ Master Sam and his apprentices.

FADE IN:
EXT. TRAINING GROUND -- EVENING
Viper instructs Tiger to show Panda Poe how to do the craw fist punch. As Mantis shows Snake and Crane how to do one leg stand. The creaking sound of the bamboo floor becomes louder. Master Shefu walks out toward his apprentices, as he clears his throat.

MASTER SHEFU
Listen! Every one.
		MASTER SHEFU (CONT'D)
Now, FEZ Cobra becomes new appentrice to FEZ Master Sam.

Viper
Really? Master Sam must be glad to have the strongest appentice, of the Domino and Panda.

Monkey
Sure, He would!

EXT. ENTRANCE GATE -- AFTERNOON
A loud screeching sound of the FedEx truck break is heard coming from the road, just before Panda finishes his last bit of transmitting data through Serial Comm. Port.  The door bell rang. The hard urgent shout came from the other end of the speaker at the gate.

FEDEX GUY
You have a special delivery! 

The exciting voice from the near end of the speaker shout back.

MASTER SAM
Come on in!

The stylus wiggles the signature of Master Sam on the Handheld device of FedEx Guy. Immediately after the package is in Master Sam hands, the sound of tape breaking from the box is clearly exploded.
		MASTER SAM
Glad to see you back, Domino. Well come back.

MASTER SAM (CONT'D)
Welcome Cobra, Looking forward to experincing with your power. 

MASTER SAM (CONT'D)
One more thing! I will appoint you to be my right hand and want you to  help training your younger brother, Domino and Panda, OK?

Cobra
My honor, Master!

funny ;D

Good one Sam ;D
Congratulations, I know you will do great things with the Cobra and amaze us all!

Lol Sam :smiley: nice

Congrats Sam! Will be great to see the full colour console!

Thanks, Mark,
Right, that will be my first FEZ Cobra project. :wink: