RS232 module drops characters using Raptor board

I think that 115200 baud is a rather high baudrate to send over a cable of 1 meter or 2 meter lenght. I remember that when we had connected the terminals in our office to the server over RS232 (distance 10 to 20 meters) we had to use a Baudrate of 9600 (19200 was critiacal). I can imagine that with 115200 it can be a lack of sufficient electrical signal quality. I will try here with longer strings.

@ RoSchmi -
if you agree it would perhaps be better to have the discussion concerning my application in the CodeShare thread. Perhaps than it would get more interest of other forum members. Perhaps you can post your last 2 posts there again.

Edit: Already copied your last posts to my thread

Could you solve your rs232 issue?

In MF 4.3, for the USB Host, when a serial device is plugged in, I do not get the UsbSerialConnected event, instead I get the RawDeviceConnected event. I need to get the UsbSerialConnected event so I can get the parameter UsbSerial object so that I can read and write to the serial device. How do I make use of RawDeviceConnected to read and write the serial device, as there is no UsbSerial object passed?

Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum.