RLPLite & Keil uVision for Cerbuino Bee

Hi Andre

I am not understanding this. The messages are shown here. I said “emulator” because that is what is reported.

I had deployed the code, and got the same message.

The USB connection had failed (don’t know why), and so there was no transport set.

Having got everything back running again, and USB set again, I tried to deploy, and am waiting for a result(?)

Thanks for your help; it is good to know that excellent help is available.

Still having problems!

I have tried running the RLPLite Demo, and the system hangs at the point where the call to

ret = RLP_MemSet.Invoke(byteArray, length, value);

takes place. This leaves the USB code corrupted also. When the system is stopped, the USB doesn’t work on the Cerbuino, it shows no response on the PC, and doesn’t respond to Pings, in fact it doesn’t show at all, and the PC reports a USB failure. The only way is to reload the TinyCLR via DFU.

I have tried commenting out the code within RLP_MemSet, and replacing it with a simple loop, but it still fails in the same way, so it doesn’t look as if it is being called.

Am I corrupting something somewhere? But where and how?

Any comments welcomed. Has anyone tried using the example RLPLite Demo on a Cerbuino? I have had to reduce the Array Size because it overflows the working space, and gives a message saying so.

Here is the code, and the address settings, plus the procedure entry points in the RLPLite.Procedure calls. These taken from the .map file after compilation.

Thanks in anticipation!

Hi Ian,

acutually I ran into similar issues, therefor a little hint:

Modify your program, so that all .Invoke calls are not executed before a button is pressed. By this you won’t have to reload the tinyClr, as the system won’t hang itself after a reset.

I guess you rechecked your procedure addresses with the map file, right?

Maybe your compiler / linker settings in Keil are a problem. At least I had that problem. I then copied the project settings from http://www.tinyclr.com/codeshare/entry/553
and now it works without any problems on Cerberus.