Rlp procedure cutdown

hey, i made an assumption. Hence the question mark. I’m working off Guss’ comment somewhere on the forum that there are many boards due for release soon… :slight_smile:

What’s that board on your desk? :smiley:

You mean the dev board from the chip manufacturer? The board that i’m also trying to port MF to?

I’m trying to get FFT running “bare metal”. I’m tring to see if I can build an RF spectrum analyser that can do a 1024 bin FFT at a 1MHz sample rate anywhere in a band from 50MHz to 500MHz.

Would also like to do Software Defined Radio. Although it would be nice to do this on MF, I don’t know if there will be enough CPU time for the RLP tasks, never mind MF. And this will be a hard realtime application. It will have to process 9.6MB/s through a 1024 bin FFT for the spectrum analyser, or 9.6MB/s through a down sampling FIR filter to get 400KB/s which must then be FM demodulated in software…

The CPU on the Cerberus is known, or alteast the family is. All this goodness could have been looked at before, but everybody just looked at the lots of Flash, Ram and MHz. I studied the chip now further for my own project.

I can’t wait for the Cerberus to launch. Yes, I do have one on my desk, but I can’t do anything with it till after the launch… Maybe that itch is causing me to imagine that the Cerberus will launch immenently? I don’t know more about it than you… Sadly… :frowning:

So Mike? My gut feeling wasn’t far off, now was it… :slight_smile:

http://www.tinyclr.com/forum/15/6141