Raspberry + FEZ Utility = The system cannot find the file specified. Slave address was not acknowledged

Greetings to All,

Just curious if anyone has encountered this problem with the FEZ Utility on the PI running build 10586 [em] “The system cannot find the file specified. Slave address was not acknowledged”[/em]?

Here is my stack trace:
[em]
at Windows.Devices.I2c.I2cDevice.Write(Byte[] buffer)\r\n at GHIElectronics.UWP.LowLevelDrivers.PCA9685…ctor(I2cDevice device, GpioPin outputEnable)\r\n at GHIElectronics.UWP.Shields.FEZUtility.d__10.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter`1.GetResult()\r\n at InlynkRobotics.MainPage.d__1.MoveNext()\r\n— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —\r\n at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.b__6_0(Object state)\r\n at System.Threading.WinRTSynchronizationContext.Invoker.InvokeCore()
[/em]

Code

using GHIElectronics.UWP.Shields;
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using System.Linq;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices.WindowsRuntime;
using Windows.Foundation;
using Windows.Foundation.Collections;
using Windows.UI.Xaml;
using Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls;
using Windows.UI.Xaml.Controls.Primitives;
using Windows.UI.Xaml.Data;
using Windows.UI.Xaml.Input;
using Windows.UI.Xaml.Media;
using Windows.UI.Xaml.Navigation;

// The Blank Page item template is documented at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=402352&clcid=0x409

namespace InlynkRobotics
{
	/// <summary>
	/// An empty page that can be used on its own or navigated to within a Frame.
	/// </summary>
	public sealed partial class MainPage : Page
	{
		public MainPage()
		{
			this.InitializeComponent();
			RunSetupAsync();
		}

private async void RunSetupAsync()
		{
			var controller = await FEZUtility.CreateAsync();
		}
	}
}

@ kirklynk - That exception occurs when one of the chips on the board does not respond to the Raspberry Pi, in this case the PCA9685 which is used for PWM. Do you have the hat firmly connected to the Pi? Is anything connected to the board? Did it work at one point? Does anything on the board look damaged?

Thanks John, it was indeed a poor connection between the PI and the utility.