Project - Cerberus firmware for NETMF 4.3RTM compiled with GCC + Quadrature encoder feature

really nothing?
i’m able to flash 4.2 custom softwares, also an 4.3 community port, but this one doenst work for me…

Try to select the exact directory
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GHI ELECTRONICS\GHI PREMIUM NETMF V4.2 SDK\USB DRIVERS\GHI_NETMF_WINUSB
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\GHI Electronics\GHI Premium NETMF v4.2 SDK\USB Drivers\GHI_NETMF_Interface

Do not select only C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\GHI ELECTRONICS\GHI PREMIUM NETMF V4.2 SDK\USB DRIVERS

Thanks for your reply NicolasG!
I already tried this, but it doesnt work for me…

do you have any other idea?!

What PID and VID are on this device?

With this 4.3 software i have VID 1B9F and PID 0106, which doesnt work…

With the 4.2 software my VID is the same, but PID 0102.

in usb_config.cpp this is defined:

#define PRODUCT_ID 0x0106 // 0x0106 <— For new PID // 0x0102 <— Old debugger Product ID

But for the 0106 PID i cant install the usb drivers out of the GHI folder

I realize that the WinUSB driver PID has changed in the latest version of the GHI SDK.
PID 106 is now deprecated so you have to set the PID to 102 and recompile.
My PID is 106 but the driver is installed for a long time and it’s still working…
I will change that in the next release.

10 minutes ago i also changed this and recompiled… now its working :smiley:

Thanks anyway!! - after the hint from brett i saw this too…

Hi Nicolas.

I just posted an issue on github: is that the right place to use?

Thanks!

Hi.

I made a simple test with QuadratureEncoder counting pulses coming from an external signal generator.

On a Cerbuino, it seems that while connecting signal source to PA0 (Socket 2, Pin 7) successfully counts backward, connecting same signal to PA1 (Socket 2, Pin 6) doesn’t increment counter as expected.

Did anybody experiment same issue?

Thanks.